If you’re just reading the On Portland site you’re missing over half the picture! On Portland has a very active Twitter account with regular updates of what’s happening in and around Portland every day.
Here’s an example of just a few recent tweets from On Portland:
- I’m not usually a fan of grafitti but this one on SE Akneny and 15th caught my eye. http://twitpic.com/3mh0t 17 hrs ago
- Talk about timing. Voodoo Doughnuts 2 was switching out their case and we just scored 30 vegan doughnuts for $5 http://twitpic.com/3mawx 18 hrs ago
- There’s just no beating the kids happy hour at Vita Cafe. $1 Kids meals 5-7pm is an absolute steal. 1 day ago
- Just past an impromptu Blazer celebration on NE Halsey and 20th. About 25 people in red and black hooting it up. So nice to see #uprise
- Toonlet.com webcommic blogger seems like it’s a hit at the Stumptown Comic Fest. My kids are really enjoying making their own webcomic.
- Good crowd at the Stumptown Comic Festival at the double tree. http://twitpic.com/3k6a2
- Uniquely Portland: a bagpiper on a unicycle at the Portland farmers market http://twitpic.com/3jaku
- Stumptown Comic Fest Today http://tinyurl.com/dnyxbt. Come see me if you please. Table 34. (via @badazzmofo)
- Don’t mss the Mom Shop 2 today Family-friendly, locally made stuff. Amazing! Stop by! http://tinyurl.com/c65h7u (via @PDXYelp)
- Don’t miss ‘Eat Mobile’ – Portland Food Cart Festival. Tonight. 5:30-9:30 at Disjecta 8371 N. Interstate.
- Wow! Wall to wall people at the Potato Champion 1st Bday bash!
Be sure not to miss all these updates and information and Follow On Portland on Twitter